Everyone struggles with financial management at some point of time. This can be particularly difficult when someone is buying big-ticket items like electronics and furniture. But, it can be easy for people to buy these things and pay for them in small, manageable installments at a later point in time when they have the money.
Whether you’re moving into a new house, or looking to revamp your old one, getting furniture is extremely important. Getting your dream setup should not be delayed just because you may not have the required cash at that time point. So, choose to buy your favourite furniture on EMI and pay for it later.
Bajaj EMI card
You can use the Bajaj EMI Network Card to buy furniture on EMI online. The Bajaj Finserv card helps you get the trendiest furniture and pay for it in convenient, no cost EMIs. There are a range of furniture options available to you on a number online and offline partner stores where the Bajaj Finserv card is accepted. Here are a few prominent furniture stores that accept the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, and repay over a flexible tenure:
PepperFry: Online furniture store PepperFry allows you to shop for some beautiful furniture pieces that could brighten up your home. Naturally, because of the convenience and ease of online shopping, the price of the furniture can go up. You can get no cost EMI on furniture from this store with the Bajaj Finserv card.
Hometown: You can buy a range of furniture products from Hometown including sofas, beds, tables and chairs. Also you can use the Bajaj card offer on this store, both online and offline.
AtHome: AtHome offers a range of beautiful furniture best suited for whatever type of remodelling you wish to undertake. Get no cost EMI to buy furniture online from AtHome with the Bajaj Finserv Card.
How to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI card
Bajaj Finserv EMI store
The Bajaj Finserv card can be used by cardholders to buy furniture on no cost EMIs at a number of partner stores. It can be used on the Bajaj Finserv EMI store itself which houses a range of attractive furniture pieces. You not only get no-cost EMIs, but can also avail of zero down payment and fast delivery.
Here’s how you can buy furniture on the Bajaj Finserv EMI store –
- Log into the Bajaj Finserv EMI store
- Browse for the brands, products, models or features you are looking for in your furniture
- Select the furniture you wish to buy, and go to the payment page
- Here, choose the EMI option and select the tenure over which you would like to pay for it – between 3 and 24 months
- Enter your delivery address and other details
- Your purchase will delivered within 24 hours
When you’re buying furniture from a partner store, you can choose the EMI card at the time of payment. The following process may not be followed as it is across partner stores, but reflects how most furniture stores will accept the Bajaj Finserv card-
- Go to your preferred store and select the required items
- Select no-cost EMI options and and go for Bajaj Finserv EMI network card
- Choose the EMI tenure of your liking
- Enter the details of your Bajaj Finserv card
- Input the OTP along with other required details.